February 21 Grand Rapids
February 22 Cadillac
February 24 Ann Arbor
February 25 Kalamazoo
Living Room Shows -
Here's how it works:
1. You have a house or loft space that can comfortably and safely host 35+ people. A place with a big living room, finished basement or other interior space would be ideal. Sorry, it's cold outside, so we're looking for indoor spaces only.
2. There needs to be enough parking nearby, and your neighbors should be cool. It would be a bummer if the cops showed up because of all the extra cars and people coming to your house. If you live in a small apartment, have a cranky landlord or neighbors who don't like you, this might not be for you.
3. The shows will not be open to the public and no tickets will be sold at the door. We'll pre-sell a set number of tickets for each show at EarthworkMusic.com before the show. Be realistic about how many people your place can hold. We need to know how many tickets we can sell in advance.
4. There will be no reselling or third-party tickets sales. All tickets sales are direct to fans from EarthworkMusic.com
5. We'll provide the host with a list of everyone coming to the show. The host won't have to deal with any money and will only need to check people off the list as they arrive.
6. The host may have up to 4 free tickets for the show. If you have additional friends who want to come to the show, you can direct them to the link to buy tickets on-line.
7. You don't need any sort of sound system. All you need are chair(s) for the artist(s) to sit on and seats or spots for guests.
8. Your home address will not be published publicly on the web, it will be given only to people who purchase tickets.
9. The shows will not be promoted or advertised anywhere except at Earthwork Music, the artist(s) website(s), our Facebook pages and by word-of-mouth. PLEASE, let us do the promo work; we don't want the date/location of your show to become public knowledge.
10. There will be no opening acts at these living room shows.
If you are interested in hosting: EMAIL: email@example.com
Be sure to include:
→ Your name, address and phone number
→ Photos of the space
→ Put LIVING ROOM and the name of your city in the SUBJECT line
** We know many people out there would be interested in this opportunity, but in order to accommodate the largest groups of fans, please only apply this time around if your space is in one of the cities listed above and the space is available on the day listed. Thanks.
The Earthwork Music collective believes in the intrinsic and historical power of music to raise both community and self-awareness and serves to facilitate and encourage original music in the state of Michigan and beyond.